Towermix ® [ST]
Tower mixing plants made by SBM have a compact, screwed design. Thanks to steep-sided outlet cones, aggregates are completely emptied which makes TOWERMIX® the perfect plant for slow-flowing materials. Alternatively, the mixing plant can be provided with one or two mixers with one or two weighing units. The complete support structure including platforms is hot-dip galvanised.
Closed insulation of the plant allow a reliable year-round operation. Depending on demand, TOWERMIX® is provided with vibrator, air cannons, cold and hot air distributors. Feeding the aggregates is alternatively carried out by belt conveyor, bucket elevator, conveyor belt with corrugated sidewalls or double belt conveyor.
|Number of mixers||1||2||2|
|Storage volume aggregates (m³)||200 280 380 440 520 600 -||- 350 450 550 650 750 -||- - 520 640 770 890 1020|
- Standardised components
- Stable value galvanised steel construction
- Energy-efficient, closed winter cladding and insulation
- Extra-steep discharge cone for optimum material dosing
- Extra-wide driving lanes
- Spacious maintenance and service space
- Expandable by fully automatic fibre dosing system, water supply container, etc.